Our Winter soap was inspired by the poem "Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening" (Robert Frost). It smells like a pine forest on a snowy day: green and fresh with resinous, woodsy undertones. It is made with a base of botanical oils including sweet almond oil and a trio of butter.
Scent: Pine + Fir + Eucalyptus + Cedar
- Totally hand made and poured in small batches.
- Made with a base of Olive oil, Coconut oil, Sweet Almond oil and Castor oil.
Enriched with 3 skin nourishing butters.
- Each bar is individually cut, polished and carefully finished by hand.
- Each soap comes fully labelled, beautifully presented and ready to be gifted.
- Minimum weight: 145 g / 5 oz
Ingredients: Ingredients: Sodium Olivate (Olive Oil), Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil), Sodium Almondate (Sweet Almond Oil), Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Sodium Kokum Butterate, (Kokum Butter), Sodium Shea Butterate (Shea Butter), Sodium Cocoa Butterate (Cocoa Butter), Parfum*, CI77891.
* d-Limonene, Linalool, dl-Citronellol.
Decoration: Small pine cone and a light dusting of biodegradable glitter.