Our Winter soap was inspired by the poem "Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening" (Robert Frost). It smells like a pine forest on a snowy day: green and fresh with resinous, woodsy undertones. Made with a base of botanical oils and enriched with a luxurious trio of butter. Topped with a 'pine cone' (crafted from soap) and a light sprinkle of biodegradable glitter.
Scent: Pine + Fir + Eucalyptus + Cedar
- Totally hand made and poured in small batches.
- Made with a base of Olive oil, Coconut oil and Castor oil.
Enriched with Shea butter, Cocoa butter and Kokum butter.
- Vegan and palm-free
- Each bar is individually cut, polished and carefully finished by hand.
- Each soap comes fully labelled, wrapped in beautiful paper, ready to be gifted.
- Minimum weight: 140 g / 5 oz
Ingredients (INCI): Sodium Olivate, Sodium Cocoate, Aqua, Glycerin, Sodium Shea Butterate, Sodium Kokum Butterate, Sodium Cocoa Butterate, Sodium Castorate, Parfum*, Theobroma Cacao Powder, CI77891, White Cosmetic Bioglitter.
* d-Limonene, Linalool.