Last year I made a rainbow soap to mark the 72nd anniversary of our wonderful NHS. This is my second version and it smells of ripe pears combined with the heady scent of fragrant flowers.
Scent: English Pears + Honeyed Quince + Exotic Florals + White Musk
- Handmade in small batches
- Made with Olive oil, Coconut oil, and Castor oil
- Enriched with Kokum butter, Shea butter and Cocoa butter.
- Each bar is carefully cut, polished and finished by hand.
- Each soap comes fully labelled and gift-wrapped.
- Estimated minimum weight: 145 g / 5 oz.
Ingredients: Sodium Olivate (Olive Oil), Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil), Sodium Sunflowerate (Sunflower Oil), Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Sodium Kokum Butterate, (Kokum Butter), Sodium Shea Butterate (Shea Butter), Sodium Cocoa Butterate (Cocoa Butter), Parfum*. +/- CI77891, CI77019, CI77861, CI77491, CI77492, CI77288, CI7707, CI77742, CI77499.
*Benzyl Benzoate, alpha-Hexylcinnamaldehyde, Linalool, Geraniol, d-Limonene.